None – this course is designed for anyone wishing to learn assertiveness through Positive Psychology-based tools and techniques.
Too frequently, we give in to the demands of others and ignore our own needs.
Too often, we fail to speak up during difficult conversations and say what we want and how we feel.
If this happens more than you would like, then this training will help you become more assertive and persuasive and grow your assertiveness communication skills.
This powerful masterclass in assertiveness and assertive communication skills uses lessons learned from Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and performance psychology.
You will get lifetime access to the current content, as well as bonus material, and a certificate on completion.
I’m a performance psychologist specializing in positive psychology, cognitive science, and sports science and exploring human potential. I’m also an educator, writer, researcher, practitioner, and ultra-marathoner, with a Ph.D. in Human Performance.
We begin this training by understanding assertiveness and how to avoid being too passive and too aggressive.
Next, we look at your assertiveness, helping you reflect on how you would like to change and grow depending on where you are now, reminding you that you have the right to:
- Say “no” and express your feelings even when they are unpopular.
- Change your mind
- Thrive in difficult conversations
- Make mistakes
- Be responsible and more persuasive
- And say, you don’t understand or are not interested
This assertiveness training will help you in business and outside to:
- Replace beliefs that are holding you back with ones that will grow your assertiveness, build self-confidence, and communicate more successfully.
- Learn techniques to help achieve an assertiveness balance that avoids passivity and aggression while developing a growth mindset.
Being assertive is when you are prepared to stand up for your opinions when someone else wants a different outcome.
After all, your needs, wants, views, and wishes are important to you and those who care about you.
Being less anxious and more confident will improve your mental wellbeing and help you and lead the life you want:
- Increasing self-confidence, self-love, and self-respect
- Improve business and workplace communication
- Building effective communication during conflict or confrontation
- Earning respect from peers
- Enabling you to get what you need without trampling on others
- Improving decision making comes from increased confidence
- Becoming a better negotiator
- Helping you become a better leader
- Improving relationships with your colleagues
When you are successful at being assertive, you will stand up for your own best interests without denying the rights of others.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone wishing to develop their assertiveness.
- Everyone that would like to build powerful communication skills.
- Anyone that engages in difficult conversations
- People that wish to improve their business skills and become more persuasive
Get this Deal
Assertiveness Communication Skills using Positive Psychology
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Assertiveness #Communication #Skills #Positive #Psychology #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal