To have a basic level of understanding about how a business operates
Over this course, we’ll be covering the basics surrounding DR and BCP planning, as well as some different types of disasters and the best ways to mitigate against them.
Topics on this course are as follows:
* Overview of Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
* Mitigating against different types of disasters and maximising the chances of data recovery
* Common issues than can occur during a DR test or real world disaster
* Assessing the impact of a DR test or disaster on your business
* Maintaining data protection compliance during a disaster situation
* Implications of allowing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
* Security considerations of any recovery strategies, i.e. ensuring the same level of physical and logical security as you would at a primary business premises.
Also included on the course are some examples of how a DR plan would be implemented in the real world, for example having key members of staff available throughout testing and having a way to contact them quickly should a real world disaster occur.
Whilst it is, of course, impossible to plan for every situation, a good analysis of the potential impact of a disaster will go a long way in ensuring continuity of service within your organisation and allow the minimum possible level of inconvenience to customers.
Who this course is for:
- IT Support Technicians and IT Managers who are working in any size of organisation
Get this Deal
Disaster Recovery – IT & Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Disaster #Recovery #Business #Continuity #Planning #BCP #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal