Desire to learn Scrum
Acknowledgment: “Professional Scrum Master“, “PSM 1“, “PSM I“, “PSM1“, “PSMI“, and “PSM” are registered trademarks of Advanced Development Methods (Scrum .org), and this course is not licensed, endorsed, or affiliated with Advanced Development Methods (Scrum .org) in any way. This course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with (Scrum .org) or any other organizations.
Are you looking to learn agile and Scrum, but you are disappointed that most courses are not practical? Do you want to know which methods to implement in Scrum? Would you like to see a scrum team in action to learn from them?
In this course, we will learn every secret about Agile and Scrum. We will see a simulation of a Scrum Team working with the best practices and methods while building a product and taking decisions to overcome situations and improve. You will be able to replicate their process in your team very easily.
During the course, you will take Two PSM1™ practice exams to prepare for your certification and use templates to create essential techniques and artifacts like a product vision, product backlog, scrum board, release backlog, Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, and many others that will make a difference in your role as a Product Owner or Scrum Master.
True Scrum: This course is totally aligned with the latest version of the Scrum Guide™ 2020 and Nexus Guide™ 2021.
What will you learn?
- Origins of Agile: What are the key concepts, philosophy, and knowledge behind Agile.
- Two Work approaches – A Game for you: A Game to learn some agile values and the differences with the waterfall model.
- Agile Investment Model: How agile contributes to the economic success of a project, product, and investors. How an agile vendor contract typically looks like.
- What is Agile?: The core concepts and values to understand agile.
- Scrum Certifications: A summary of the most important Scrum certifications and a guide with mock exams to practice for it.
- Introduction to Scrum: A walkthrough throw scrum, including an overview of the roles, ceremonies, and artifacts.
- Scrum Roles: What each role is expected to do in Scrum and how they collaborate.
- Scrum Events: How the team members of a scrum team collaborate in specific meetings to make decisions about the product they are building and improve constantly.
- Scrum Events Agenda: An overview and practice of how the events look in sprints of 2 and 1 weeks and tips to organize them.
- Scrum Artifacts: The artifacts in Scrum, who should manage each of them. Including a template to create your definition of done.
- Advanced topics: Technical Debt, Scaling Scrum with Nexus™
- Defining the Product Vision: Defining a Product vision is a key technique for any scrum team to understand where they are going, what they are building and the impact they want to do with it. This section shows a method and example to create a Product Vision.
- Product Backlog Management, Release Planning, and Release Backlog – How to Maximize the Value: A workshop and complete example through a method and technique to prioritize the Product Backlog to maximize value and define upcoming releases.
- Estimate Value
- Estimate effort of the Product Backlog
- Order and Maximize the value
- Scrum Sprint Simulation: Team Product and Example: A complete sprint simulation with a scrum team working on a product, making decisions, and improving.
- User Stories
- Planning Poker and story points estimation
- Estimate Value
- Order the Product Backlog
- Deal with Stakeholders
- How to plan a sprint
- How to make a daily scrum
- How to create Product Backlog Refinement
- How to facilitate the Sprint Review
- How to prepare and facilitate the Retrospective
- Agile Estimation: Relative vs. Absolute estimation, Planning Poker.
- Tools: a list of tools to use with Scrum or remote work.
What will you create and do?
- Exercise to compare agile vs. waterfall.
- Take mock exams to prepare for the Professional Scrum Master™ PSM1™ Scrum certifications.
- Create an assessment of Scrum accountabilities for you or other team members.
- Create the schedule and calendar for scrum events.
- Create a Definition of Done.
- Create a Product Vision
- Create and organize the Product backlog
- Create User Stories.
- Estimate the size of User Stories.
- Estimate and Maximize the value of User Stories.
- Create a Sprint Backlog and task board.
- Create a Release Backlog.
- Create an assessment of your Scrum Implementation and which methods to implement with actions.
- Create a Definition of Ready with a Template.
- Create a Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog.
- Create a Retrospective structure with activities.
- Practice with PSM1™ alike exam.
This course is specifically for:
- People that want to see how a pragmatic Scrum team works.
- People that want to take a scrum certification like PSM1™ or CSM™.
- People that want to see methods to use in Scrum.
- People who know the Scrum framework and theory wish to see best practices.
- Product Owners, Project Managers, Scrum master, Team members, developers Entrepreneurs.
- People looking to learn more about Scrum or how to implement Scrum.
Why take the class? What will you gain?
- Understanding how to implement Scrum with best practices.
- Resources and templates to apply to a Scrum Team.
- Understanding of how a Scrum team works.
- Ideas to use in your Scrum team.
- Ideas to facilitate Scrum Events.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in Agile and Scrum
- People that are looking to get a Scrum certification
- People that is familiar with Scrum and looking for some practical tips and techniques
- Agile and Scrum Coaches, Scrum Master, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Manager, Managers, Directors, Developers, Architects
Get this Deal
Agile & Scrum in Depth: Guide, Simulation and Best Practices
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Agile #Scrum #Depth #Guide #Simulation #Practices #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal