There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Confidence in completing a Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately – I will give you links directly to it).
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Updated for 2021 and the v 2020 Scrum guide. Perfect for  Scrum Guide exam preparation! This course is based on the
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for a scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Scrum – The exact events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project using scrum along with the history of Scrum. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artefacts and more.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
- Scrum Certification Preparation – A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
- Scrum Certification – I then tell you how to prepare for Scrum Certification and how to sit it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
The perfect recap for experts and scrum for beginners + Scrum Master Certification Preparation
Learn Scrum & prepare for your Scrum Master or Agile certification based on the Scrum Guide™ v2020 ( 2020 scrum guide ) .
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Artefacts, followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
Perfect if you are interested in Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Master Jobs, increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a Scrum Master job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum
Get this Deal
Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Scrum #Certification #Prep #Scrum #Master #Agile #Scrum #Training #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal