Just a PC with any web browser
6 Reasons why you should choose this PostgreSQL and BigQuery course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you everything in SQL and Google BigQuery that you will need for Data analysis in businesses
- Comprehensive – covers basic and advanced SQL statements in both PostgreSQL and Google BigQuery
- Business related examples and case studies on SQL and Google BigQuery
- Ample practice exercises on Google BigQuery because SQL and Google BigQuery require practice
- Downloadable resources on SQL and Google BigQuery
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this SQL and Google BigQuery course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete tutorial on Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL which can be completed within a weekend. SQL is the most sought-after skill for Data analysis roles in all the companies. Google BigQuery is also in high demand in data analysis field. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, or just want to learn Google BigQuery this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. We have experience in teaching and using Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL for data analysis purposes.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 400,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of SQL as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts on Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning on Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL. Solution to Assignment is also shared so that you can review your performance.
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL for Data analytics as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1 of this Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL course.
Why learn SQL?
- SQL is the most universal and common used database language.It powers the most commonly used database engines like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, and MySQL. Simply put,If you want to access databases then yes, you need to know SQL.
- It is not really difficult to learn SQL. SQL is not a programming language, it’s a query language. The primary objective where SQL was created was to give the possibility to common people get interested data from database. It is also an English like language so anyone who can use English at a basic level can write SQL query easily.
- SQL is one of the most sought-after skills by hiring employers.
- You can earn good money
How much time does it take to learn SQL?
SQL is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn SQL quickly starts from the basics and takes you to advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. Practice is the only way to learn SQL quickly.
What are the steps I should follow to learn SQL?
- Start learning from the basics of SQL. The first 10 sections of the course cover the basics.
- Once done with the basics, try your hands on advanced SQL. Next 10 sections cover Advanced topics
- Practice your learning on the exercise provided in every section.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master SQL from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
Get this Deal
Google BigQuery & PostgreSQL : Big Query for Data Analysis
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Google #BigQuery #PostgreSQL #Big #Query #Data #Analysis #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal