Beginner level understanding of training.
About The Course
Ideal for people in the professional business environment (e.g. Financial Services), this comprehensive theory and practical course provides a strategic overview of the methods and approach that goes into building a high-quality and effective training course and guides new or aspiring trainers through the process.
You will explore all the essential elements of the design process, from understanding the problem that requires solving and defining your learning objectives, to designing, delivering and evaluating your course.
The course will provide you with the necessary tools and techniques you will require for training adult learners. You will learn how to build your personal and teams capabilities with the use of effective design skills and strategies. It will also help you to understand the importance of considering factors such as neuroscience and potential learning barriers.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the ADDIE model framework (Analyse, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate) and be ready to take on your own training course.
What Will You Learn?
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- How to decide if training is right for you
- How to define what problem your course is solving
- How to understand the needs of adult learners
- Neuroscience considerations for learning
- How to define your course requirements and learning objectives
- How to use the ADDIE model framework
- How best to work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- The methods for designing a training course from start to finish
- Considerations for delivering your training, including instructor/virtual instructor-led and digital training delivery
- The importance of course evaluation and follow up
Who Is The Course For?
While it can benefit trainers at all levels and in all roles, this course is especially suited to people looking to use training as a stepping stone to further their careers or develop their in-house teams, such as:
- Front-line staff looking to make the first step in advancing their career but are new to training
- Individuals looking to design their first training course and get an overall view of the steps that go into building courses
- All employees who are responsible for training adults in the workplace
- First-line managers who need basic training skills to train their teams
Who this course is for:
- Front-line staff looking to make the first step in advancing their career but are new to training.
- Individuals looking to design their first training course and get an overall view of the steps that go into building courses.
- All employees who are responsible for training adults in the workplace.
- First-line managers who need basic training skills to train their teams.
Get this Deal
Train The Trainer
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Train #Trainer #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal