This course on “Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel” only requires a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial Analysis and Financial analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm’s money related matters. This course addresses the topic of Financial analysis with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for finance managers, financial analysts from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial Ratios
- Gain solid understanding on Financial Analysis and the role of Financial Analyst using MS Excel
- Learn basics and advanced level Financial Accounting concepts that are required for Financial Analysis, specifically for job roles of Financial Analysts.
- Make Finance Dashboards required for Financial Analysis and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world financial problems
- Use pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the financial data and to do Financial Analysis for your organization
- Learn the commonly used financial formulas available in excel to calculate depreciation, loan-related calculations, NPV, IRR, etc., required for Financial Analysis
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Financial Analysis, Strategies & Models in Excel.
If you are a Finance manager, or a Financial Analyst or an executive, or a student who wants to learn Financial Analysis concepts and apply analytics techniques to real-world problems of the Finance business function, this course will give you a solid base for Financial Analysis by teaching you the most popular Financial analysis models and concepts of Financial Accounting and how to implement it them in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Financial models required for laying foundation of Financial Analysis
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing Financial Analysis models in MS Excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in each lecture of Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of HR analytics in this course. We have in-hand experience in Financial Analysis and MS Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Financial Analysis in a short span of time
- Financial Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills
Get this Deal
Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel
لتحميل الكورسات تفقد الرابط التالي فضلا
#Financial #Analysis #Financial #Modeling #Excel #Get this Deal
تخفيضات,كوبونات,كوبون,عروض,كوبون كل يوم
Get this Deal,Get this Deal