This is box title
Red Giant Universe v1.2.0 for AE, Pr & OFX (Win64)
Red Giant Universe
A community with access to an ever-expanding library of new FREE tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers.
- Expanding: The universe library of tools is continuously growing—new effects and transitions are added regularly. There are currently 50 tools.
- Faster: Every tool in Universe’s library of effects and transitions is GPU-accelerated, making them super-fast.
- Everywhere: The entire Universe library of tools works across host applications like Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Motion & After Effects on Mac and Windows.
What’s New, At a Glance:
- Universe 1.2 brings 9 new effects and transitions. Also new are native-style premiere transitions and support for Sony Vegas. Watch this short video to learn more about what’s new in Universe 1.2.
- Universe 1.2 brings the entire universe library of effects and transitions to Sony Vegas 12 and 13. Watch this tutorial to see how it works.
- Universe 1.2 includes 6 new transitions, including CrumplePop Halflight, Glitch transition, Diamond Wave, ToonIt Transition, Triangle wave, Exposure Blur.
- Glitch Effects: An effect that gives your footage the look of compressed, glitched video, corrupt data streams, and low-bandwidth broadcasts.
P.S. don’t use Red Giant Link for manage Universe!
- Windows 7, 64-bit
- Windows 8, 64-bit
- After Effects CS5.5, CS 6, CC
- Premiere Pro CS6, CC
- Sony Vegas Pro (64bit)
Video card requirements:
on Windows OS a minimum of an Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics chip is needed. Of course, newer and faster discrete GPU parts from AMD will yield faster performance. For Nvidia, we recommend 5xx, 6xx, or 7xx series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series Quadro cards. For AMD, we recommend 6000, 7000, or 200 series graphics cards; mobile GPUs; or the professional series FireGL cards. Any CPU from Intel or AMD is supported. For HD resolution output, we recommend that your GPU have at least 1 GB of memory. If you are planning on doing high-resolution project in 4K or more, we recommend a GPU with at least 2 GB of memory
VRAM size requirements:
A minimum of 256MB is required and for better performance we recommend 512MB. It is not recommended to use video cards with less than 256MB as you may encounter render issues or a loss of performance.
The Universe Tools are GPU only, there is no CPU fallback for unsupported machines
RED GIANT UNIVERSE V1.2.0 FOR AE, PR & OFX (WIN64)
#RED #GIANT #UNIVERSE #V120 #OFX #WIN64